Apr 19, 2011

AOH Logo



Inside the room that now acts as both classroom and administration room, I added AOH's logo.  Soon, this room will become the student lounge.   

With this last mural, my project is finished.  I do, of course, have several upcoming events inspired by my adventures of the past year.  I will be interviewed this Thursday on WNPR in New Haven.   The Ironman Saint George is coming up in 3 weeks.  Soon after that the Class of 2010 will host a lunch during Reunions to fundraise for Haiti.

Beyond that, who knows!  As the wise Tolkien once wrote,
"The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say."

No comments:

Post a Comment